Friday, December 4, 2015

I have a yarn problem.


Its a sickness now> I'm making shorter garlands to fill up the space, they are lighter and will be easier to store (in theory). Also, making patterns is fun.

I think I'm going to end up making Gods Eyes out of twigs from my trees and putting them on the tree as well. Plus of course, more traditional ornaments too but I;m going to have to look at what I have to make sure it fits my "vision" for the over all tree design. I'm  keeping the mantelpiece decos because its so pretty and I'm not tired of it like I am the other tree. I'm also going to be able to bring my Santas down and display them but that's a job for another day.

This weekends is going to be busy, Alphagal and Tiny E are going to help me decorate the tree and Santa is coming to Petco, which means Dog Card and that spurs me to get the cookies out and then my cards. I also want to get the outside stuff up, but first I have to thoroughly vacuum the yard. Lots of work! Fun work though. Yay for decorating!

No comments: