Monday, May 16, 2016

Back among the living



Well Hello!

 We're back! Coming to you from a fill sized screen and a proper keyboard! I'm busy get moved back in and  finding my way around my new, old place. Everything that was here is here-ish or here adjacent. I bought a back up thingy years ago when I bought the machine and finally took it out of its box just this weekend to give to the wizards who fixed my machine so they could back it up - least this nightmare happen again. God Forbid.

I don't know where my email is yet, but I'm sure to find it eventually. My files of pictures are safe, but I'm afraid that shot that didn't make it as posts made it out alive, alot did, but many did not and that makes me sad. The Cloud saved houndeds of my pictures and in a fit of anxiety, I turned on my old desk top nd discovered that everything there, including Daisy and Texs' pictures, are safe. Thank Gawd they died before I upgraded.

I lost  Windows 10, but I don't see it as a big loss, I got it because Microsoft gave it to me, and  then I didn't see a huge improvement in my life as a result, so  I'm not in a hurry to get it back. I would like to find my email though.


No comments: