Friday, August 19, 2016

Inside Tiny's Head

Tiny is now a year old! As of last Monday, Yay for Tiny!! Now he is a man!

However. Tiny is still a small cat. His mouth is very small, his head is very small, what is inside his head is  very small. He is not the smartest animal I've ever shared space with. I think Tex would have hidden his food from him for his own good, dumb animals don't last long in an environment that doesn't make allowances for them .

Here is Tiny after exploring the basement


He was meowing and crying! I thought I had accidently left him locked in the basement.


I had not. He just couldn't figure out how to get the door open.

I freed him and left him in the entry way, again, with the door open, while I was in the kitchen. He still couldn't get out, even with the door even more open!


Soooooo cuuuuttteeee. So not very smart.



Totally off topic, but here is the house with the new porch lights




No comments: