Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday

I spent the weekend with the Dixie Chicks. Okay, Friday night, and at great distance, but still, we shared airspace. They rocked! I went with my Mom and we had a great time!


There was a cars and or transportation theme in some of the images





No Hate in Our State free hats for one and all!


The Dixie Chicks as rorschach test, 



A bigger crowd than I had expected.


I enjoyed taking pictures of the crowd., it was very large and mostly female and overwhelmingly white, but that was that was there demographic even back in the day. There were a handful of bro aged guys there and a handful of older men but mostly women and girls.



The Prince moment.  :Nothing Compares 2 U", interesting choice, a Sinead O'Conner song, another misunderstood chick singer who was crucified in the press.






No comments: