Friday, November 18, 2016

Checking In



I'm not actually "back". I'm just checking in to let you know that I will be back after Thanksgiving. I'm feeling better and I'm useing my time off wisely.  I spent a lot of time wanting to crawl under my bed and sob.  Last week I felt awful and shaky all week, I didn't get any kind of appetite back until Sunday night and I still not really interested in eating other than I know I need to eat.

I went to a  anti-Trump rally last week that was, um lame? but at least, anti-Trump. I at the very least felt like I got to express my unhappiness. On a much less lame note, I also left the house to go to the Air Horn Orchestras dinner and it was nice to see folks in a non-orchestra setting, I also scored a very nice air horn inspired christmas ornament  so now I don't have to figure out how to tastefully hang an actual air horn on my tree.

When I was not out socializing with other unhappy liberals, I spent my time trying to be busy ( when I wasn't busy I was paralyzed in front of the TV, depression and anxiety does not make me want to go out and be useful) .  I worried about myself though and eventually I forced myself to get up and do  what I needed to do : I moved my life up  stairs to my winter quarters, and made eight hundred dog cookies!  I also stated the work on my Christmas card.

and through all of this I also only misappropriated one of my dogs prozacs!


No comments: