Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday


What a lovely weekend! I went to the mall Friday night - lost my car in the parking garage, not very lovely that, but I did find it and then I rewarded myself with  a trip to Krispy Kreme and two very nice donuts.

Saturday, after many naps and cuddles with the animals, I went to Alphagals and Broskeys to give Niece her birthday gift and her annual birthday angel and that was fun.  The birthday Angel was still in terrific shape and still holding a teeny, tiny needle in her teeny, tiny hand - which is amazing considering I got the angel for my birthday in 1979 and its been sitting in a box for God only knows how many years.

Sunday, I went to Church and napped and cuddled with the animals all day.

I watched some football because that is now that is now an act of Resistance. I might watch Monday night football wearing my pink kitty hat . It is so much easier that having to leave the house and go somewhere and do something. Imagine what he is going to attack when the indictments start coming down... Motherhood? Puppies? Cat videos?

No comments: