Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Back To Life.


I'm back! I was back yesterday but I had to run right out and go see David Sedaris do a reading at the the concert hall downtown  and then I had to run to the store in a deluge to get food for a dopic birthday thing we do at work every quarter.

I also had a  dentist appointment in the morning that turned out as not an every six months appointment, it was a only-four-months-after-the-last-one-appointment so we decided to pretend it didn't happen and made a new one for March. I didn't get charged because it wasn't my fault. I don't make these appointments, they do. SO. Free cleaning for me! Wheee!!!

SO a really big day for me. I also picked up Rocket from boarding and he was oddly chill about the whole thing. I mean, like really chill. Like he could give a damn about seeing me again. He was like "whatever". He also  came home with diarrhea.

That was  all on  Monday.No rest for the wicked. I haven't unpacked yet or uploaded my too few pictures or anything! I have almost no pictures of my classmates but I took a hell of a lot of pictures of the damn marching band! WTF.

 Today was Tuesday and the dopic quarterly birthday thing. I got through the day, we also had  yet another staff meeting, the second in two weeks -  they are supposed to be scheduled for one meeting per month and we had two in two weeks! Not okay.

I came home after the stupid meeting, actually got it together and walked the dog in a timely manner and came back to the house. And watched TV. a lot of TV. I deserved it! And then I went and picked up some nice healing pumpkin for the dogs stomach and put gas in the car.

Wednesday at lunch I'll go to Wally and do my real shopping and then I'll get some lunch and then maybe after work I'll pick up some meds at Sams. Slowly get back into real life.


No comments: