Friday, October 27, 2017

TGIF



Did my thing. Watched my TV.  Didn't run any errands, came right home after work, made my dinner, fed my dog, walked my dog.  Sat on my chair. Life is good.

Today someone called me to ask if we came to inspect pools. We do not. We do voluntary institutional residential settings - with kind of an asterisk-  If you want to complain about your no good boyfriend being mistreated in prison? I have a number for that, your low life son being bothered in  jail? I have a number for those too.  Those are about as far out of our lane as I go that I can immediately help with.

Someone else wanted to complain about something else that was way, way outside of our lane. And then they get annoyed, pretty uniformly they get annoyed because we don't have authority over everything in the entire world. I don't even remember what it was, it was too silly - oh, roofers! He wanted to complain about his roofer!. I want to know why if they can look us up on the computer, they now need me to look up their next stop. It doesn't make sense to me. SHort answer? Call the AG. Bother them.

No comments: