Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday


Thursday I was the only one in my unit to show up to work and I was one of two people in the entire building to come to the office. Me and the housekeeper. We could have used the time to change DHHS policy but we just didn't have the right passwords. Pity.

Anyway. I came, I did all my work and I left at 2pm, because I could. Tomorrow is going to suck because the streets will be clear and everyone will be back and I will have to be at work all day. Yuck. You know what also sucks? MY front yard is almost completely free of snow! Everyone else is still living in a winter wonderland and my yard is all melted, its not fair. It also makes me worry that my house is bleeding heat, the back yard is still very snowy and wonderland-y, also more shady and less direct sunny. However, the front of my house isn't any different and in fact has a tree thus more shade than any other house on the street sun-wise so why is all my snow gone and everyone else still all Christmas card ready? I don't get it.

Anyway, Yay Friday!

No comments: