Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thursday



If I didn't have to buy a new toilet, I would very likely entertain thoughts of buying two of these



Do you know the stress these babies would save me? I could feed Tex food that would not make him fat, I could save money by not have to feed  expensive vet food to two cats, I could not have to scream at the dog when he eats the cats very expensive cat food. But sadly, these feeders are very expensive. Very, very expensive. But jeebus, the stress relief!

It is to dream the impossible dream. Because I am buying a new toilet because my old toilet has cost me $340 over the last two months and it should have cost me $128.


And I'm not even going to waste my time and yours with thoughts and prayers for the poor kids in Florida. The Republican leadership doesn't care and doesn't want those episodes to stop. They don't care. They don't care about adults, they don't care about children, they don't care about Americans. Lord have mercy on our souls. The Republicans certainly will not.

No comments: