Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Almost Friday



Before I get myself ready to go,. I have to get them ready to go . They can not eat at restaurants or drink from water fountains, if they need it along the way, I have to have it handy.

- All their meals for the road, portioned out
- all their dishes
-the cats toilets
- all their water
- all their bedding
- all of Tinys special food
-all of Rockets meds
-all of Rockets anti-flea and tick meds
-all of Rockets toys
-Rocket sunglasses, the beach is bright.
- Rockets life vest, we might go boating.
-a sweater for Rocket should it get cold
- a back up collar, I don't want to mess up his nice one.
- all their shot records


 I have to remember to

- Go to Target and pick up refill of med for Rocket
- find his sunglasses
-to bring the scooper for the cats food
-to gather the dogs toys
-bring plastic bags in the car




No comments: