Wednesday, July 11, 2018

New Toy


I would have sat down and wrote a real entry but I was tried and it was a toss up between doing the laundry - up and down the stairs many times, or opening up my new toy! Which I can do from the floor and only required two trips up, one to bring the sizable box into the room and the other to fetch scissors to open it.


Actually, two of them. It is so I can buy less of of Tinys' pricey vet food which keeps him healthy but makes Ace fat and I can buy Ace grain free food which will help him get his shape back. I will also be able to stop spending my free time screaming at the dog to get out of the cats food. So much time screaming at the dog to get out of the cats food, you have no idea. One, its not really good for him as a dog, and two, its too damn expensive for him to hoover up. I'm over it.


The green bowl is Aces, it matches his pretty green eyes. Note the thick manual on top of the box. I can't start useing it right away as they require batteries I don't have in the house, of course. I am putting them out though so they get used to seeing them. It will be an adventure and it WILL solve some problems. Damn it. Hopefully. Pray for us.

No comments: