Monday, July 9, 2018

Weekend



Another weekend where I did nothing . Friday I didn't even go to the gym after work because I nasty storm was coming in and I didn't  want to walk anywhere in the deluge and there was the very real threat that we would lose power and everything at the gym runs on electricity.

I thought I would rather be at home if everything went dark. As it turned out, the lights stayed on but it did rain really, really hard for an extended time and I'm not really excited about being rained on. SO. I'll go Monday and it will be fine. I did get decent walks both Saturday and Sunday, so it's not like I was completely bedfast or anything.

But I did watch a lot of TV. I don't really remember what I did on Saturday, I know that Friday night I did my weekly shopping to get that out of the way, so Saturday I picked up one of the dogs meds and did something else but now I can't remember - I remember now! I bought cat food! OTC CD cat food for kitty, I learned about it online and it might be okay for Tinys urinary problems. I also finally bought the pricey cat bowls for the kitties so I can go back to feeding Ace grain free food and hopefully help him lose some weight. Sunday I learned a lot about the Galapagos Islands and sharks and took a prolonged nap with the pets.

They lie when they say when you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas, what really happens is that you wake up two and a half hours later and wonder where your day went.

No comments: