Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Night Owls Of The Round Table


Last entry I was given an interview with Mr. Faddish, the grand pooba of 15 minutes of Fame assignment. Today, I am present at a highly secret meeting of the Team


Faddish - Okay, guys, folks. Ashlee, Ashlie, Ashly, Asqly, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Josh, Joshua, Joss, Jen, Jenni, Jennifer, Genniver, Mike, Michal, Michael, Michelle, Em, Emma, Emily, Emmalee, Folks, can I have your attention. NOW!

Okay, I got your attention. We have a visitor. I Know! Okay. I want you to treat her like a lesser Wayon or most of the Baldwin’s, okay?

Asqly, so it’s kind of like she isn’t really here?

Dylan, What if she’s like Billy Baldwin? He rocks!

Faddish, What year are you in? treat her exactly like you would Billy Baldwin! What do you guys have today? Any hot phrases, anything you might have heard in the Men’s room at, say. Delphinium?

Genniver Ewwwww.

Faddish, Not in the literal sense. Anything, we really are hurting for some new stuff.

Dylan , Okay. They were serving a lot of something called Muddy Cleats. The kids were all over it. Very, very Hot. It’s made of coffee grounds, powered hot chocolate, and chocolate syrup and a handful of little marshmallows .

Faddish Non-alcoholic?

Dylan The version I had wasn’t , but it could be.

Jen, I heard that Dakota is having a Muddy Cleat party next weekend. Their going to have a make your own bar and a how to session, and then a tat to celebrate!

Jenni - I heard that Shoshana had one last week and it was all ready over.

Faddish, who said?

Jenni, some girls at the Eye Brow Hut at the mall.

Faddish, that is troubling.

Joshua, The kids at the “Just Say Me” rally were very into a Muddy Cleat Lite thing. Low Fat, High Soy. It was called a Dirty Sandal.

Faddish , Well, good. Good. I don’t like things getting out of our control. Okay, on to, Who's Hot Who’s Not.

Ashton and Demi

all Not! Hot!

Faddish, I’m going to go with, Not. I’m really getting over the whole Mrs. Robinson thing she has going. He looks like her Nanny. It’s over. Let them know. Onward.

Beyonce and JayZ

all Hot!

Faddish Okay! Good.

Madonna and Guy

all Ewwwww.

Faddish What? Is she too cut? I knew that was a problem. We’ll talk to her about cutting down the yoga and going with less tanning. It’s ageing her.

J ho and Ben ho

Faddish, Okay. I’m not even going to give this to the floor. They are a go. There is nothing going on, we need them for a little glammer or train wreak action. Whatever. It’s all good.

Emmalee A glam train wreak! That is too Hot!

Faddish Any new faces? New Hotness?

Aquily I have one! Ben Pasco Totally New Hotness!

Michelle, How old is he? The Basic Cable, Family Friendly, Teen Choice Awards is next week and we need a New Junior Hotness. It has really sucked since Home Improvement went off the air.

Asqly, No, he’s 23

Michelle, could he pass for a teen?

Asqly No. He’s taller then Rosie.

Michelle, American Juniors is going to help out, but we need a junior hottie.



At this point they remembered I was there and kicked me out. I felt the need to shower any way.


(my computer froze three times, the first version was okay, the second version was really good and this is the third version. Not the charm.)
















No comments: