Thursday, October 16, 2003

Yeah. About the entry for today. My lame ass dial up will dial up but it won't let me get my mail off the server or access sites or really, do anything. So. I had a great morning. The dogger also didn't want to come inside and I had to get my cowboy on and go rope that doggy to get her hind end back in the barn so I could go to work. It wasn't until after I had rassled her into her box and tried again to make the machine work that I noticed the little splotchy things on her carpet. She scraped one of her paws while she was wildly careening around the back yard and now the paw was bleeding. So I had to do dog first aid on the foot and go around the clean up the splotches from the rest of my carpets and floors. Very satisfying morning, let me tell you. I will have the previously scheduled entry for today, it's just going to be late. Very, very late.

No comments: