Sunday, February 29, 2004

Oscar Picks

Okay. The day is here. These are the nominees that I 1) think will win and 2) who I want to win. If either choice is correct, I was right.

Best Picture

Will - LOTR-ROTK - it made too much cash not to. Not my fav of the year.
Should - Master and Commander - The Far Side fo the World, I didn't see it but... I know Lost In Translation won't get it, sigh.

Best Director

Will - Peter Jackson
Should - Peter Weir

Best Actor

Will - Sean Penn
Should - Bill Murray

Best Supporting Actor

Will - Tim Robbinson
Should - Tim Robbins

Best Actress

Will - Charlize Theron
Should - Diana Keaton

Best Supporting Actress

Will - Renee Zellweger
Should - Shohreh Aghashloo

Best Original Screen Play

Will - Lost In Translation
Should - Lost In Translation

Best Adapted Screenplay

Will - TLOTR-ROTK
Should - American Splendor

Look to the Hobbit movie to sweep.


Oh, HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!







No comments: