Thursday, February 19, 2004

Whatever

Hurry up guy! you have two minutes. I need the machine!

The library is everything I thought it would be. And so much less. If you were in grade school in the early 70s, think of your school library - like that, only smaller. My public library has a subscription to The National Enquirer!.

The machine has had a relapse. The rehab place has said ugly things to me about the machines' chances of pulling it together. They used words like "Wipeing The Hard Drive" and " Backing up my files", they didn't mention how I would do that with the flurry of ugly messages from Microsoft all over my screen and even worse,"Nothing Else They Can Do". Over the phone the guy seems to be blameing Windows 98. I haven't got a flurry of ugly messages from Windows 98.

Anyway. You know those trendy, oh so cool Internet Cafes that people talk about? Yeah. They talk about them but they don't tell you where they are.

Sigh.

No comments: