Saturday, February 21, 2004

On The Road again part duh


So. I talked to a guy at the rehab place and asked him about this whole desire to wipe the computers hard drive, to lobitmize my computer as it were and how I am strongly againts this idea. I can not back up my machine, I don't know how to do this and I don't have copies my software, I've had the machine since 1998 for Gods sake!

I tried to talk to Microsoft the last time the machine had issues, a week ago, and they couldn't give me a code for my version of Windows 98 because it was so damn old. Sorry, I fell behind on my constant upgrading. Thanks Bill "I want tbe like Carnegie ( a robber baron who still rots in hell despite building librarys) Gates.

At some point today I'm going to take the machine back to the rehab place and leave it with them again. I'm then going to go to Brosky and Alphagals and tie up there machine for several hours and try to crank out some content for ya'll for next week.

Oh, HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!!

No comments: