Monday, February 23, 2004

A week of Memes or I don’t have a computer


In each of the following questions, fill in the blank...

1. When I sing, I sound like a -

There is nothing in nature that I can compare it to. Noise that bad can only be man made. I think I sound the most close to the sound of a modem calling out. Only less on key. Very, Very bad. I don’t sing in church less I cause someone to lose his or her faith. Really, really bad. I would like to sing, I sing in the car and I pretend I’m doing well, harmonizing with the band- but I sound more like Yoko Ono then John Lennon. I’m pretty much a Spoken Word kind of performer.

2. July - is my favorite month of the year. –

Its warm, there is a great holiday and day off that month and it’s in the middle of the summer before I’ve gotten tired of the heat and over the summer reruns. I really don’t start looking forward to the new season until August at least. July the networks are still showing specials or other filler and I actually like Blooper shows. I’m easy that way.

3. I've always wanted to improve my _Home Improvement skill.

I would really like to be able to look at a household problem and just shrug and go and get my tool chest and fix it. I don’t have a tool chest and so far none of the problems have been things that scotch tape and Elmer’s glue could fix. I would like to have more tools and know how to use them. I’m held back by my Loud Noise issues. I can’t fix whatever it is if I’m cowering in the corner. Thus far I have been able to do minor yard work and hang pictures.

4. It's Monday morning, and the first thing that goes through my mind is -

Here We Go Again.

5. My favorite day of the week is

Saturday because- it’s the one day I can stay guilt free laying on the bed with the Kitty curled up on my chest and listen to it rain for as long as I want to and not care about running late or where I need to be. I do have to get up but I don’t have to do it right now.
-

6. I used to/currently collect

Post Cards

7. At the end of a work day/school day, the first thing I want to do is - Go to my chair and watch TV with my feet up. But I can’t because the Dogger needs to be taken out and fed and walked and the Kitty wants to be fed and then I need to be fed so I don’t get to put my feet up and watch TV in my chair until much, much later on.

8. I really look forward to Christmas because it's my favorite holiday.

I like the build up, to a point, I like giving the gifts, and I like getting the gifts. It s happy holiday. Plus I get three days off!

9. When I need some down-time, I usually

Watch TV instead of dealing with whatever it is.

10. I plan to travel to - Europe someday.



http://mmadness.blogspot.com/

http://www.iampariah.com/projects/memeslist.php

No comments: