Friday, March 5, 2004

Bold Face Words

from our friends at Friday Five. Com

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ..song?– When I’m listening to music, which right now, I’m not. I listen to one song or piece. The rest if the CD might as well not even have anything on it. I’ve heard songs on the radio and really liked them, thinking I’ve never heard them before only to find out I have the album and I ignored that cut. I play the same song or songs over and over. I will listen to the whole CD once, but as soon as I find the one I like, it’s all over for the rest of the CDs. Sorry. I do annoy myself with this sometimes, I was listening to a cut from the Monsoon Wedding soundtrack and as much as I was really, really, really digging on that one piece, it was a kind of annoying tune. And loud. I had just brought Dogger home then and I think it gave her taste in music sort of a shove towards the instrumental, she does seem to enjoy light classical and Enya. She is not into lyrics of any kind.

2. ...food? - I’m not much of a foodie. The late Dr. Atkins owes me big time though. I was eating a diet of meat and little else for years before he made it all trendy. With all these people eating all this iron rich foods, I wonder if blood donation is up? It should be. If all you’re eating is red meat, you should have enough iron in your system to activate metal detectors. But as far as favorite foods go, I love McDonalds. I know, they are a huge evil multinational and they do very bad things and are a big spreader of bad, nasty, very, very popular American Culture and are a symbol of everything that people hate about us… but, screw the culture haters! I’m Lovin’ It!

3. ...TV show? - Another toughie. I watch a lot of TV. Tonight I am very sad because E.R isn’t on. It makes me sad. Thursday Night is E.R night and I look forward to it all week. I’m also big into Angel. It is so good this season, makes me sad it’s the last one. I love Spike and I think he’s the shot in the arm the show needed. I’m also very impressed by Amy Acker! She is rocking the evil chick thing big time. She really seems to be having a good time. This is how the whole Jasmine thing from the forth season should have been. I wish Charisma Carpenter could have played it the way Acker is. CC is great, but she didn’t rock the part like Acker is, CC never really embraced the core of the character. I don’t know if it was faulty acting choices on her part or bad directing. I hope Acker works a lot after the she show is over. Wesley really grew a set too, he’s like going around killing people he’s mad at. Not super anger management, but very satisfying. Totally a different character then he was on Buffy. The actor is great, he’s another I want to see more of. I lust after Angel, but the actor is going to need to work like hell to bust out of the genre trap. I also enjoy, CSI-Miami, I know its not supposed to be as good as the Mother Ship, but after hearing the leads on that show bad mouth it over and over again – That sort of thing just strikes me as very unprofessional and so I watch it out of spite.

4. ...scent? - Honeysuckle and puppy fur.

5. ...quote? - I have a terrible memory for that sort of thing, I should try to write stuff down when I hear it, but I don’t, I have an ancient Bartlett’s Quotations… I just looked at the copyright on it 1903! I should be nicer to it – but… the only quote I can remember is from M*A*S*H and it’s not one of their best either, “…It’s Nice To be Nice to the Nice…” , from that weasel Frank Burns.

Have a great weekend and remember to Ask The Answer Dogs!

No comments: