Thursday, March 4, 2004

Talk to the Animals

In honor of losing the ads on the site I decided to add a new feature to the site!

“Ask The Answer Dogs”

I have done extensive interviews, research, foot work, dirty work and a little scutt work in the pursuit of the best possible candidates for the panel I put together. The panelists are: Essentially? My nephdogs, Winston and Bandit, Dogger and Kitty. You have all ready been introduced to Dogger and Kitty. Get to know the other panelists.

Winston - The worlds largest lap dog, a neutered Boxer. He feels your pain and he thinks that a good hug would make it all better.

So that you can get to know Winston, I have included a brief Q and A with him.

Winston

D-So, Win

W – Winston? Thanks! Yes? Wait! Was that a squirrel? Squirrel! Squirrel!

D- Winston! Focus! So what do you see as the most pressing issues for Dogs and people today?

W-Not enough cookies? I think people should give dogs more cookies. And walks! I think people should go on more walks. Are you looking at Bandit? Look at me! Me! Me!

D- Sorry! Fitness! That’s right. It’s very important. What with obesity being a national epidemic, it is important to get more exercise. Are Cookies low in carbs?

W – Carbs? You sound sad. Do you want a hug?

D- Wow. Um. Ya wanna go for a walk?

W – Now! Lets go Now!


Obviously, Winston is a bright light and totally into helping others. I think he’ll make a great addition to our panel.

On to Bandit - a smallish, neutered, multicultural dog. Knows that a smallish dog is a most comforting lap blanket.

D - Okay Bandman!

B- Okay!

D – You don’t have a problem with that?

B- What? Problem with what? You are talking to me! Me! Talk to Me!

D – How would you handle a problem with a room mate?

B- I would hump him.

D- What?

B- I would hump him. Problem solved. Do you want to watch TV?

D- Ahhh.

B- Really, lets watch TV!

D- Okay…


He’s actually a really smart dog, later on in the interview he treated me to a treatise on professional wrestling and how is the last true form of theatre and how it’s a direct, modern version of comedia del art! It was amazing,

And of course, Dogger. She licked my face and ate some paper. Kitty… Kitty let me sleep until I my alarm went off this morning, the first time in weeks. Kitty didn’t want to be interviewed.

So. Write in for your little animals or ask The Answer Dogs questions yourself. Try it. It’ll be fun.

All of our panelist will answer your questions round table style, with each one putting in their opinions and view points and hashing out the best possible solution to your problem.

No comments: