Monday, April 12, 2004

Happy Anniversary To Me!!

Well, actually, Anniversary Week. Reading In The Dark was first published, Blogged? whatever, on April 15, 2003. So what my plan is, while I am still with out a computer at least, is that I am going to republish my five favorites from the past year.

The first Reading In The Dark "Classic" is one of the first, originally published on April 17, 2003.

I could be a point of Light!

Another day another chance to have a work related stroke. The wetlands application I filled out came back and said although my yard was a soupy mess it was not a big enough soupy mess. I knew I should have salted the place with baby turtles instead of grass seed.

I thought Department of Natural Resources "Call Us Deiner!" people might mistake Dogger for a deer but the cardboard antlers I ducked taped to her head fell off and she ate them. The whole spray painting the sparrows white and teaching them to walk on stilts, totally fooled no one into believing they were a here to for unknown indigenous crane species.

I may have to free my Drug Dealers customers from my shed where I have been teaching them to be a previously believed to be a eradicated Indian tribe - yesterday, it was so cute! They tried to plant microwave popcorn and used fish sticks as fertilizer! I'll miss them...

I'm afraid they have may have set up a trading post because they have both hootch and small pox. I had to take away their new guns because I was afraid they would try to shoot the Doggalow.

Soon I'm going to have to send them to Oklahoma!, whether they dig musicals or not.





No comments: