Monday, April 5, 2004

Step Away from the computer. Yeah. You. Get away from my computer. I'm talking to you big guy. I need that computer and I need it now. I don't care what you have going on. I need that machine. I'm waiting and you are still there. Get a clue. I'm not standing here because you smell good! go away. Scat. Don't you have someone to mug? Get away from my machine! I'm still here. Yup. Right here. What we have here is a failure to communicate. You Must Go Away. Now! I have things to do, dogger to bathe, email to read. Stuff to do. I have a TV show to catch. Move away from the machine. Look, what do I have to do? put a quarter in the corner of the screen? Move on! Jeeze! You may not have anything to do tonight but I have plans! Big Plans. We're burning daylight here guy! Instant Messanger? you are wasting my time with Instant Messanger? what a dork! Call the girl you big dumb looser! who are you trying to impress? Step off. I have things to do and I am going to do them on that computer.

I am going to take a deep breath and read my two week old National Enquirer. And Wait. Patently.

No comments: