Wednesday, October 27, 2004

They said if I wanted to contact them...


Dear Pro-life Voters Guide,

Thank you for making it so easy for me to know who NOT to vote for."Pro-Life, Pro-Life,Pro-Life". Pro War!, Pro death to Iraqi babies!, Pro-Death to Iraqi children! Pro-Death to Our Troops!, some of them but children.

The slate you promote is Pro-War, Pro-Poverty!, Pro-injustice!, Pro-Death Penality Pro-Bigotry!, and Pro-Ignorance! . This Administrations' war is the ultimate affront to our Catholic faith and Christian teaching in general and I am horrified that you would in any way support it, and would go on to suggest others do as well! Knowing that this corrupt administration and its followers in Washington are the greatest threat to life as we know it.

I am shocked that you would give your support to these monsters and their rein of terror and violence. They are criminals and they don't support the Church they don't even really like Catholics. All they support is their own power and greed and all they are interested in is keeping it and getting more.

How dare you suggest that these "people" and I use that term with difficulty should be our voices. You disgust me. The bishops have made it clear that we are to vote for justice and equality and peace and the "suggested" candidates do not support any of these ideals or anything else that Jesus taught us. Pull your head out of the sand and vote like you respect life, cherish freedom and love our country. I pray for you. Never, and I mean NEVER send me filth like this again. God gave you a mind, use it! I pray for you.

Diana - I vote Pro-Life Too.


So, ya think they're going to pray for me too?

No comments: