Wednesday, November 3, 2004

How Angry is Diana?

- Carrie wasn't this angry?.
- Thinking about life in a yurt, in Canada angry?.
-Thinking how conveniant it is that Bush supporters have those handy "Key Me" stickers on their cars, angry?.
-Seeing a car with a Bush sticker on it and hysterically screaming and flailing in the car?
-Watching HGTV in a catatonic daze, angry.
-Wondering if the parental controls on TV will block channels that do not actually air boobies, angry.
-realizing that if Lunch Buddy ever complains about a Bushit policy as it affects her that, I will shove it down her throat so far that she will choke on it for the rest of her life, angry?

Lets see. Its been 24 hours. I've been through the Carrie phase, the yurt phase, and sadly, momentarily the keying phase but I didn't act on it!, I did lose my shit in traffic when a Bushit sticker drove by. Hopefully the other drivers thought I was having a seizure, but I hope the Bushit driver felt threatened, I am planning on watching HGTV for all my TV watching needs for the immediate future, I plan to investigate the blocking thing, so I'm kind of in that place now and I as have yet to put into practice the Choking - but I will!.

Okay, still pretty angry.

No comments: