Thursday, February 24, 2005

For Shizzile

If Snoop Dog ran Thedianaverse

picked up from M. Giant


okay, granted it does take a little bit to load, so here's a sample.

In actuality, I stiznill hizzle bread left over fizzy tha last Impend'n Doom n I always hizzle powered M-to-tha-izzilk on hand fo` dogg cookies hittin that booty. Wizzy I may do J-to-tha-izzust ta be funky ass, n thrizzay a sop at tha Impend'n Dizzy is ta go ta tha store n maybe piznick up killa 12 piznack of soda n wanna be gangsta gallon of ice cream coz ya knizzay its pusha ta be safe tizzy sorry. I have `bout 15 flashlights n a case of bottled cracka in mah bedroom closet tizzle is protect'n us F-R-to-tha-izzom tha eventuality of a hurricizzles I T-H-to-tha-izzink mah freeza can stand ta play H-to-tha-izzost ta a gallon of ice cream fo` a few days. I do care `bout mah fellow dawg drug deala all n if nuttin' happens, I have a new thing of ice cream n more soda

It is the coolest toy ever! it does the whole page! everything on the page, links, template, whatever! Its so cool. I'm going to have to control the urge to go to Drudge and put it through the Snoop Dog-izer. It may make Drudge make sense.

And I am totally changing the much ignored and criminally over looked Answer Dog link to

Do yo doggz have questions? do you have questions you want ta ask dogs? Click Here n Ask tha Answa Dogs!

No comments: