Monday, April 11, 2005

Hail The Conquering Hero


Since walking in my door at 5:07 pm Sunday evening, I have:

Unloaded Minnie
Washed Dogger
Replaced her dirty bedding with clean
Laundered Doggers dirty bedding and the wet towels from her bath
Mowed the lawn
Edged the lawn
Washed down the lawn mower
Put away the edger/trimmer
Played with a flock of 10 week old Akita puppies
Put my stuff away
Dealt with the dirty clothes
Made a trip to the grocery to replace the benadryl I forgot at my parents house
Picked up dinner
Bathed myself

Yeah. I had five 10 week old Akita puppies all to myself. I got to suck up all that puppy loving all by myself. I had puppies to the right of me, puppies to the left of me and more coming straight at me. Puppies, puppies everywhere! floppy eared puppies, pointy eared puppies, little girl puppies, little boy puppy, black and white puppies, white and black puppies, white, black and brown puppies. All the puppies, all to myself for as long as I wanted them. Which is why you do not see on that list “Wrote Entry”.

No comments: