Thursday, October 27, 2005

TMI

I all ready called everyone I know, so now my bloggy friends, it's your turn.

How was your day? did it start off with you going out to pick up your paper and instead you stepped on a dead rat? Okay. That was 6am.

Time passes.

A SCOTUS nominee withdraws, indictments again fail to come down, more time passes. I go home. I forget about the rat.

More time passes.

I go to out to put gas in Minnie, before I can leave though, I see one of the feral cats. I see it is playing with something. Is it another kitten? it seems very small. The cat is playing with a rat. A live rat. I have found and disposed of 18 rats since I moved here, 3 over the last three days. I have never seen a still live rat. They aren't better live.

Time passes

I come back from putting gas in Minnie $2.44!!!. The rat is no longer live. The rat doesn't have a head any more. It's a dead, headless rat - that I have to dispose of! picking up a dead rat does not get better with time, no matter how many dead rats you dispose of, they are all dead rats. You can not dispose of a dead rat with out the dead rat, it always includes contact with a dead rat.

No comments: