Monday, June 26, 2006

Rats

Have you found yourself wondering why you haven't been reading about my yearly pitched battle with the dead rats in my yard and their friend the pieces of dead rat? Because this year THEY AREN'T DEAD! I saw one frolicking outside my kitchen window! I cook things in my kitchen! I eat in there! and there was a rat frolicking right outside where my food lives. My food could see the rat!

It was huge! and it was right there next to where my food lives! I think I would rather deal with them dead. A dead rat is a dead rat, it's finished, it's over it is not in a position to breed! you put it in a bag and you toss it! it's gross but it is no longer frolicking! GAWD!!!! first I saw a roach in the yard that was so big I could track it from across the street and now I have rats. I hope the little buggers eat the morning glories and hallucinate themselves to death.

No comments: