Friday, October 27, 2006

Question

I will use the men's restroom if it is the only one open - if I have to go I have to go. I have no problem useing the room marks as Men's and I deride other woman who turn up their noses at the prospect. I decided that I will need to wear heavy tights or something under my costume, the question is, I know where I can get cheap long john pants that would be perfect, color, texture, the whole thing ,the problem being they are mens cheap long john pants.

The woman's long johns pants selection at the that store are in pink, blue, yellow or flowered. Also most come only in "Olsen Twin" or 3x. The men's long johns are closer to my size (neither "Olsen Twin" or 3x) but they are men's long johns! And all that that entails. Am I being too precious about a minor detail?

The alternate is buying heavy tights that may cost more and will not double as emergency long john pants. Yes, in the past I have had "long john pants" emergencies.

No comments: