Friday, November 3, 2006

Am I insane?

I was tooling around Ebay the other day and I saw that Carl Haisson has a new book. I was thrilled! He needs to come out with new books more often, like weekly. Any way, there were all ready books up for auction, with the stipulation that they would be shipped after the publication date. Fine. I looked at several and bid on the cheapest one. It was a uncorrected copy, no cover art no nothing. I said fine, I don't need pictures to follow the story anyway.

Carl Hiaasen NATURE GIRL November 2006 ARC/PROOF - Bidding has ended for this item at US $36.88. You were outbid. .

No duh!

$36.88! or you could just go to Amazon and get it for about a third of that or you could go to your favorite real book store and still get out the door for less. Am I missing something here?

No comments: