Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Shorts

My family came through town and I grew a life for an evening. So short entry

There is an upside to Doggers baldness. The exposed skin is softer than expensive leather, it's like what you imagine the obscenely wealthy use instead of mole skin, perhaps some sort of chinchilla. She actually gets tired of being pet. Last night she was like "Keep your damn hands to yourself! If you must stroke something, stroke my ego!". I had to spend the rest of the evening telling her she was the prettiest dog ever and that if her fur doesn't grow back that I will ask the vet with a straight face for canine rogaine (tm) and that further, I won't lie to her about it's availability so that I can continue to have access to her chinchillaness.

Dogger has dreams. Many, many dreams. She runs and sometimes barks in her sleep. I think she's dreaming of the park.

Ever since I took the polish of my nails they have totally gone to hell. it's like they are making up lost time. I kept the polish on them for two weeks and I didn't break a single nail or have any other nail related issues. Since then, one at a time they are going back to the way they were - short, ragged and damaged.

No comments: