Thursday, March 15, 2007

Time, Time, Time

A couple of weeks ago if you hung around at the dog park until dark, you had hung around until about 6pm - but why would you do that? the Dog had been shivering in the car since 5:30. Wow. What a few weeks and thirty degrees and a time change will do.

Today I hung around the dog park until dark and it was ten to eight! !@#$*&^% I was going to miss Bones! I really had to boogie. I got home in time and lo and behold I knew one of the actors on this weeks showe pisode ( this doesn't happen outside a handful of Law and Order reruns) he played the publicists assistant. He played the same kind of nebishy part on My Name is Earl a few times too. He's not a nebishy guy, at least he wasn't when I worked with him years ago. Actually, he was kind of a hot head and a bit of a primadonna. He seems to have lost some hair along the way too, but that's beside the point. Yay for Jonathan, he was also a recurring character on Andy Richter Controls the Universe, but I never watched it because I thought it was stupid. And I'm not going to watch Andy Richter's new show because it's bumping 30 Rock.

And after Bones it was suddenly 9pm and then I had to sit there and cuddle The Kitty because he lurved me... or he lurved being near my hastily prepared dinner (Gwad Bless George Foreman), but regardless, you must take your Kitty cuddling when you can get it.... and the it was like 9:30 - totally out of no where, not because I dozed off.

So. In tomorrows post a thrilling travel logue of my busy, busy lunch hour! Woooooo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the same Jonathon-of-the-pumpkin-chocolate cake?

Anonymous said...

Is that the same Jonathon-of-the-pumpkin-chocolate cake?

Anonymous said...

oops

Unknown said...

The one and the same.