Thursday, May 10, 2007

DOTi Dogs Excellent Adventure

Dear Mommy and Daddy,

Today my new friend the Big Dog and I went on a walk together!!



The Lady said we were going to The Park and I thought we were going to the Dog Park! and I was very excited! I love the dog park - that is where all the really good tennis balls are, you know, and I thought we were going to the park to play with the tennis balls and that also we were going on a walk to get there! YAy! a walk and the a trip to the park!!!. I hoped that the Big Dog was up to it.

But we didn't go to the Dog Park. We went to the park park! A People Park! But there were no people there. I was sad. I met many people going to the park but no people at the park. I was confused. Also, there wern't any tennis balls. How can I go to the park without any tennis balls? Doesn't everyone play with tennis balls?

I learned what people do at parks without any tennis balls.



it turns out they slide down slippery shiney thing on their butts. Ow. I did not like the slide. You can not climb up a slide. Why would you want a thing like that? I peed on the slide. Take that slippy, slidey thing!


But there were things I liked better.



I liked being tall. Tall is good! I was even taller than the Big Dog. I also thought that from way up here,I would see where are the tennis balls were staying.


Boo! I couldn't see any tennis balls!


I thought I found where the tennis balls live! it's round, it's yellow! But there wasn't ahy tennis balls at home. I think this is where they come from though.



It took me a while but I found out what people do at the park instead of playing with tennis balls!



This was very fun!


And then we had to go home, but first we had to make a pit stop



And then on the way home, we got to go for another walk!! Awesome! first a walk to the park and then a walk from the park!





Love,
DOTi

No comments: