Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A stranger in a strange land

Dear Mommy and Daddy...



I was freaking out. I was all" Where are you? Where is Hawaii? and why am I not with you? I am very small and I know for a fact that I fit in Mommy's change purse. I should be with you", I was having some real issues.

For instance, Do you know what lives here? It doesn't want me to be here.



I was very freaked out, that cat weighs more than I do. It is very unsettling. But I found that a huge cat not the biggest thing that lives here. Did you know that not all dogs are very small? That there are some dogs that don't stop growing when they reach an adequate size? Some dogs just keep going. I was shocked, because look, seriously, this is me



And this is her,



I took one look at her,




and do you have any idea how big she is? Have we discussed how small I am? The cat that lives here is bigger than I am! I was seriously thinking about booking a change purse for Hawaii.

But.



We talked. It turns out we have a lot in common. We both like naps! We are both into spontaneous naps! Both of us can nap at anytime! And we both love to chase tennis balls! And we both love taking walks! Can you imagine? its like we were separated at birth!



I think I'm going to be okay. In fact, I'm pretty sure.



Have a great time in Hawii, bring me back a coconut flavored tennis ball!, better yet, bring two.

Love,

DOTi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor DOTi--just wait until this afternoon....

Anonymous said...

Awww! That's the cutest pet photo blog ever!