Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Is it Tuesday all ready?

I'm going to need a few days off to recover from my few days off. All thyat relaxation is hard work... I went to the beach . I had a wonderful time. Work sucks ya'll, it is so not the same as sitting on the beach.

I got a new toy and you dog people out there need to get one too. My new toy is called a Shedding Blade

It works like charm! Dogger had very recently been brushed very thoroughly and was relieved of a lot of loose fur at that time. I casually went over her a few hours later with my new toy, you know just to see if she would tolerate my new toy, she did, yay! but you should have seen the hair this thing took off her. Piles of fur.



There was so much hair, it formed itself into a full grown chow! I am only barely kidding. In the future I use this tool outside - that much loose fur. I couldn't believe it! I had seen one being used at the dog park and it looked kind of interesting and it made me curious, but damn! these things work well. If you have a dog or even a very furry cat, you need this. I got mine cheap at Petco- shedding brushes can be very expensive , up to $14, but I got mine for $7 and it has a cushioned handle and everything. It is not adjustable, if that is an important function for you, but others are, just do a little shopping around first.

No comments: