Thursday, October 4, 2007

One of us, one of us



"One of us. One of us" I have given in. I have given into the constant drumbeat, their heartless, tireless, demand for assimilation. I was brainwashed by their endless cycle of ads, the music. Friest man, it was Friests fault!

1,2,3,4 . I have become one with the Borg, they have stuff. I want it. I want more Microsoft branded stuff. It's the best stuff, it's the stuff. 1,2,3,4 It's the really expensive stuff. So you know its the good stuff. it also opens up an whole wide world of gift giving opportunities for my friends and loved ones. Can't figure out to get me? Itunes! True, my stuff is just the entry level shuffle Ipod. There are very few things to buy for it. I

It's also very small, they don't even sell bling for it. They figure you won't use it long enough to need to artificially enhance it. There is no need to buy it fake tits or lie to it about its ass looks in those jeans.

Tell me that you love me more

It just makes you want the better stuff, the $149 stuff. The model that comes with with big tits and calf implants. The stuff that has it's own stuff, the really good accessories for you to buy. The good bling. 1,2,3,4 The stuff that makes you think you need to be able to have 400 songs at your finger tips and those songs need a crocheted cozy. And that the sad little 240 songs you have now is not adequate or worthy of a cozy. The little one I just got is essentially the electronic version of candy cigarettes Oh no! it's not! My old non-Borg made MP3 was the candy cigarettes that got me into what I'm into now, freshman dorm level weed. 1,2,3,4 .

Who decided we like ear buds? I don't like ear buds. I am assuming my $78 includes ear buds. My ears aren't ear bud ready. Do they make I- Ears? or do such anachronisms not fit in to the New I-World Order? If I forgo the ear-buds and insist on using my old-fashioned earphones, will it mark me as old? will my Ipod morph into an AM radio? Will it play only Paul Harvey!

My ears aren't made for ear-buds. I was made before ear-buds, they fall out of my ears! they hurt my ears before they fall out. My ears do not want "buds". My ears are loners.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

er...so...what's wrong with Paul Harvey?

Unknown said...

Everything?

Cat said...

I don't like ear buds either. They fall out. They make your ears sore after awhile. I've never heard of Paul Harvey. Is he evol? I googled him, and he does have a face for radio.

Unknown said...

Paul Harvey has been in radio since before there was radio. He got his start standing on hills and shouting at the brontosauri. He is also more than a little red state in his views and opinions.

Tony said...

What does Micro$oft have to do with your new iPod?