Thursday, February 28, 2008

I’m getting on a jet plane…

I would have a post for today, but I’m trying to make decisions about wardrobe, Do I own a black dress? Do I have time to go buy one? Is it possible to buy a dark, winter weight dress in February? Should I go with a skirt or pants? Is this too much black? Is gray not black enough? Is violet too violet? How about prints? and getting the paper cut off and doing laundry and cleaning the house and all the other things you do before you can leave town.

I spent the day on the phone trying to find temporary housing for the little animals – Oddly when you call a pet storage place and ask to “store” your pet with them? They hang up. Semantics. They are going to put them in boxes, stack them up and treat them like crates of mouthwash bound for the missions and they have the nerve to get pissy about my verbiage? If you essentially warehouse pets you shouldn’t be snotty about being asked about your storage capacity.

Anyway. The Kitty is staying at my vets, much to both their horrors and Dogger is going to stay with yet another vet. And of course neither of these places are close to my house or each other. My preference for Dogger would have been the Pet Hotel because it so nice, but Brittany at Petsmart was a fascist about the timing of Doggers bordetella shot so I had to look elsewhere – A more expensive “elsewhere”, I should send Petsmart the damn bill.

All this running around was triggered by my grandmother’s death Tuesday night. I’m going to her funeral in Pennsylvania this weekend. See you Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

good blog

visit this dog site
Dogs - breeds information - dog breeds

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://asonykyde.bigheadhosting.net/lijuhymi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life