Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Try, try again

I hate my mouse. Hate it. It willfully disobeys me, it is not even as well behaved as The Kitty! The Kitty will come when he’s called.

I have tried with the mouse! I have cleaned it out, I have bathed the roller ball, I have done what mouse maintenance I know and it's not working. It may be time for a new one. Have you ever gone mouse shopping? I think I will keep trying to do mouse CPR.

It's moments like this though that make me want to go shopping. I said Mouse I want to remove that extra “e” and the mouse said it didn’t feel like it and decided I would rather be over there instead and I don’t care about that extra “e” . I hate the mouse. The mouse also doesn’t like cutting and pasting. It believes that once text is on the page in a given spot that it should not be moved from that spot. The mouse is a bit of a prima donna.

Well. I am a bigger prima donna .

I am deeply disappointed in the paultards. I go and use their man’s name in vain and I get nothing! Does no one care enough to conduct a simple Google search anymore? I sense that the Reloveution may be fading . I mean, if you say “Scientology is a dangerous cult”, you can totality expect to very quickly receive a screed from a Scientology drone that the cult is not dangerous or a cult - Really, doing things like that is part of a punishment handed down by the cult when a cultist does something the cult does not approve of - Like having an independent thought or admitting that Battlefield Earth was not the best movie ever made or speaking to their non-cult member Mother, or commenting not- privately- enough that The Katiebot is so lifelike... The Oscars(tm) were a real test, all of the drones had to say that John Travolta’s hair did not look like it was sprayed on and was in fact, very becoming. There are whole rooms of Scientology drones that do nothing but search for unflattering references to the cult online and leave snotty pro-cult replies.

I am a hit whore. I tried with Ron Paul and whiffed now I’m taking the Scientology Is a Dangerous Cult tact and seeing if that works.

I’ll either get more hits or wind up on a hit list.

Changing the subject. A fire truck and ambulance came to the house on the other side of the drug dealers sisters house. The house that was formerly the House Of The Nice Man With Many Yappy Dogs - until he left and then I was pretty sure it was empty.

It wasn’t empty. There was someone there and they called 911. It was either nothing, because the ambulance stuck around forever, and that’s a sign that you are not all that bad off but they an still do something, but no so much that they need to do it on the way to the hospital or you are dead all ready and they have to make sure and then they have to pronounce you and then do time consuming follow up paperwork. Do ambulances transport people who are all ready dead or is that the job of the funeral home? Medical examiner? I guess it would depend on the cause of death, if it was natural or not.

Why, yes, yes I have been watching The Discovery Health channel a lot. Thank You Writers Strike. It may be over but there still isn’t anything to watch on network TV.

No comments: