Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bloggety, blog, blog. blog

While The Kitty was “in hell”, or as the rest of us referred to it "The Vet", he had a lot of time to update his blog.

The rest of us saw his stay there as “free time” he saw as “hard time”. We saw it as “being boarded” he saw it as “being held hostage”. It’s a matter of perspective.

Anyway, while he was being well cared for in a safe and friendly environment, he had the chance to revisit his blog, mostly because he claims to have taken a vow of silence until “Something something frees the garbled or there is peace unintelligible” but the vow is only in effect between three and four in the afternoon and every other Saturday after nine in the morning if the month has an R in it. It’s very Byzantine, his vow and it runs twenty-six hand written pages.

At some point The Kitty’s blog got tagged by another Kitty blogger. The Kitty was not real impressed by this and ignored it for over a month because he hates memes, but as he didn’t have anything else to do over the weekend he accepted the challenge.

Here are the seven random/interesting facts about myself:

1. I believe that what happens between a feline and his lovey should remain in the bedroom or the living room or under the dining room table where it belongs.

2. I am not actually fat, I was born with too much skin. It causes an optical allusion that is suggestive of extra weight but really isn’t. 17.5 pounds is not fat, it is 8.5 pounds of extra skin on top of my actual weight, which is only 9 pounds. I am actually quite lithe when you know what you are looking at – which is not a fat cat, it is a cat with extra skin. I don’t need your judgment, I need a handicapped parking sticker.

3. I do not hate everyone in the world.

4. I get pleasure from both reading and writing poetry , Ode to a Dead Waterbug and My Lovey, My Light… are two that I am very proud of . I have also dabbled in composing classical music with my Symphony in Q and The Catbert Variations. I also enjoy long walks along the back of the couch.

5. I do not judge other cats by the color of their fur, rather by the length of their tails.

6. I hate Velcro.

7. I have sniffed the dog and not hated what I smelled.


Geek Attack! Today is 3/5/8 3+5=8 !!

No comments: