Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting to the root of the matter

I got up, I went to work, I went to the dentist, I had a root canal. During the course of the procedure my jaw slipped out of alignment which caused the normally, fairly pain-free procedure to hurt like hell. A root canal requires drilling, and everytime the kindly endodontist drilled, and he drilled a lot and I hurt a lot. The kindly endodontist finished up his drilling and very kindly put my jaw back where it belonged, then I went back to work. I have ovaries of steel.

And now my ovaries and I are making tiny pink cupcakes for Tiny E because she requires cake, and we all want you to look at these pictures






http://megjac.fotopages.com/?entry=1580924&back=http://megjac.fotopages.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!Cake!

(where are the pictures?)

meemsnyc said...

Mom got a root canal last year. She hated the whole process. She thought it was very painful. :( Sorry to hear about yours.

Unknown said...

I'm feeling better now and so far so good. The picttures are linked there and the are there, in fact, the link is there twice because, because... I had a root canal and went right back to work! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Anonymous said...

I want pictures of CAKE!