Thursday, October 8, 2009

Celebrity Jeopardy

People I never need to see naked

Who is the The Douchiest Douche bag ever .

For reals y'all. His baby mama only saw him naked because she didn't know any better and I bet she's not looking at him naked any more. Truly, there isn't enough eye bleach in the world.

Onto other subjects. The Drug Dealers Crazy Sister is still here. I am going with that the calender in her world is different than the calender we use. because when she  told me that they would be out of there by "tomorrow afternoon", I thought she meant this  tomorrow afternoon but clearly she meant like next tomorrow afternoon or some tomorrow that will happen in a  month, or I'm going to wake up tomorrow and she and her truck will be gone. No champagne yet. Damn it. Oh yeah, your values are going to go through the roof! Up, up, up! I'm going to vacate this house and be gone! Here I go... Almost... Oops! I'm still here! Okay, here I go, here I go,  I am out of here... Surprise! Still here! Who would have thought she was a property value tease?

What I am happy to still have around are my peppers. I don't have champagne but I do have is stuffed bell peppers!





The last few Baby bells from my garden stuffed with other peppers and tomatoes from my garden. I also raised the cow and grew the rice and made the plate. No I didn't, but the vegetables I did raise myself.  I made a total of five stuffed peppers and I had two for tonight's dinner. I used the rest of the harvest to make a very well received chicken pot pie for a pot luck at work. I was thrilled as usually no one eats my food at these things, I was so sure that no one would eat what I brought this time, that I had planned for it to be my dinner that night. They ate all of it.

I fear that posting pictures of my dinner are a cliche example of blogger narcissism but I would be willing to bet a blog called "Pictures of what I ate for Dinner" would get 50,000 hits a day and I would have a book deal in a year.

No comments: