Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Guess who is not coming to dinner?  or  What is the sound of property values rising?

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!
Which old Witch?
The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dog the Wicked Witch is Dead!! 
Down with the ice snow
Below!
Below!
Below!

Or on a kinder note
  
As long as we live, it’s you and me baby
There ain’t nothin wrong with that.

Moving On up, to a delux apartment in the skyyyy
Moving On Up 

I need to find out what the new people sacrificed and what gawds they sacrificed  to, because months after they move in, the Drug Dealers Sister is moving out.

She's been sitting over there like a psychotic bump on a log for years and now she's leaving, just picking up and taking off. I'm thrilled on one hand but on the other hand I feel really bad for her little boy because he's been the only little boy on the street for his entire life and now there is another little boy across the street and I see them playing  every day. The little guy even started playing on a pee wee football team and was finally getting ahead at school after repeating the first grade twice. Poor kid, life is finally getting good for the first time in ever and his insane mother is pulling up stakes and taking him away from it. Good going Drug Dealers Crazy Sister, way to be a "24 hour Mama" and kuddos to putting your childs' needs first.

And then there is the third hand, the woo-that-crazed-beyotch-is-leaving-its-my-birthday-its-my-birthday-lets-hear-it-for-the-property-values-on-the-block!!! She did not add, let me tell you.  And the whole devil you know thing? As long as the new devil is not an unstable, shrieking harpy,  I'm not afraid - as long as I feel comfortable calling the cops on you, I'm good. Bring it. 

Now maybe the hipsters won't be afraid to come out of their house .If the Drug dealers crazy sister lived next door to you, you wouldn't go outside much either. I feel them on that. They almost never come into the front yard and on this street that makes them an anomaly. True, I don't spend a lot of time on my porch but I'm out with the dog and watering plants and whatnot, so I'm not entirely invisible. This is a front porch kind of place and people visit back and forth, the hipsters need to join in and be neighborly. I hope they aren't waiting for people to come to them because its not going to happen.

I will however, go over there after I'm sure the DDS is well and truly gone, I'll get a bottle of champagne and drop by.  Oh, I am not kidding.  Am I rude? tacky? crass? The drug dealers crazy sister is moving away!

No comments: