Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday

Its November, are ya'll ready? Its time to go! Have you started Christmas Shopping yet? How many gifts have you gotten so far?  Hasn't it been Halloween since July? I am so over Halloween and the color orange in general.  I went into Target this afternoon and I want all of you to know, it is officially Christmas now. Plan accordingly.

I have four gifts so far. Don't hate me because I plan ahead.

My doorbell rang twice Saturday night. The first at 8:06 the second time at 10:30. I only handed out candy the one time, the second time I told them we were closed for the night, but I should have punished them by forcing them to take the rest of the candy - You were late. For your punishment you get all the candy I did not eat over the week. I hope you like blue flavored tootsie pops and green tootsie rolls! Next time you'll go out earlier!

 Do you know how much candy I have left? I had gone out and bought a secondary bag to make up for all the snacking I did during the week! I now have all the candy in the world. If any one wants any tootsie roll branded candy, I am there for you. Totally. Ask away.

I have too much to take it all in to work with me! Hi! Here is fourteen pounds of discount candy. Have at. I don't know whats sadder, that I  have all this candy or that I'm so unpopular that kids didn't come to my door to take the candy. Maybe next year I'll give in a buy real chocolate. Could the cold shoulder I got be my punishment for handing out pretzels last year? Am I on Halloween probation?

 Isn't there a certain amount of bragging rights that come with your house being popular with the trick or treaters? My door bell rang for hours! We ran out of candy! We had a bus load! We had to turn our light off at 8:45! Everyone likes us!.  Nobody likes me. The only kids who came to my door were the children across the street and they didn't even wear costumes. Thank Gawd it was too warm for me to go Full Red Riding Hood. Then I could have been pathetic and dressed like a fairytale character. By myself. With a bowl of unwanted candy.

I blame the wasps.

No comments: