Thursday, February 18, 2010

Diana- zip, Zipper 1

Note to self, you get what you pay for when you pay $25 for a winter coat from Tuesday Morning .I think they should have to disclose why this product went spare. Damn it. Second  note to self, would I have bought this same coat from Poverty Barn without looking at it  more critically? A discounter is a discounter is a discounter.  Buyer Beware

I am so tired of winter. I'm tied of it being dark all the time, I'm tired of the cold all the time and I'm tired of the way the sunshine lies.

I've been coming home from work and walking and feed the dog and myself and then I  sit down for just a minute to watch some Law and Order and the next thing I know its after eight. I think someone is putting something in my Law and Order.

Or it might be that its just after all these months of winter, it's just getting more and more exhaustingjust trying to stay warm. Its cold at home its cold at work and if I go out for lunch its inevitably cold there too! I understand the theory of keeping it cool so that I don't spend the entire day there mooching up their heat and hogging a table and I get it, fine let me sign something promising to be in and out in twenty minutes! They can have a special section, as long as it is away from the door! they can rope it off with space heaters and timers! I would deal with it if they would guarantee that I would be able to take my coat off and not have to eat with my gloves on. I'm really tired of being cold and being slapped around by drafts and having to pay for the privilege.

By the end of the day the effort to be warm is just so taxing that I have to nap and nap hard. I love my mute button, its turning into my on/off switch. As long as I can hear Lenny reading perps their rights I'm good. The minute I mute Abby Carmichael being a a self righteous bitch, I'm out like a light.

I have a nice nap and I'm warm, really warm for the first time since I got out of bed in the morning but Dogger is sad and unwalked and so I walk her and I'm cold again.

No comments: