Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Growing

The renters had another baby. A 7.6 lb boy. I thought she was pregnant but its so rude to ask. So now they have six children in a space the size of my living room, the gossip I heard was that Ms. Renter was less than thrilled to find herself pregnant again, Margaret Singer weeps. If you do not want to fall pregnant again there is a little thing the rest of us call BIRTH CONTROL. If your scuzzbag husband doesn't like it he doesn't  even have to know.   The next time he annoys me, I think I'll call the cops. Gawd knows she could use the time away from him.

I was a bad girl today. I didn't take my evening bike ride again, I didn't ride last night either but at least last night I was doing house work and I do believe that it is considered aerobic enough to make up for it. Tonight however, I didn't ride because I was planting the remaining seedlings. I did have to go back and forth to the basement a couple of times and I lifted up some very heavy planters so I think I go some exercise but not enough.

 I  decided to just suck it up and plant the seedlings because they looked kind of sad just sitting on the deck and the nurseries don't drain and I was afraid they were turning into mosquito hatcheries. So now they are in the permanent homes but as always,s I have a serious lack of faith problem with them. I had thought by now they would be much further along than they are, but maybe now that they have more room and dirt they might be able to grow more. They were growing in their nurseries because  I saw their little roots trying to break free of their baby beds so at least I know they are marginally healthy  Next weekend I'm going to go to the dirt store and get more dirt and then get some bedding plants and pull out my big planters and really get my flowers on.

No comments: