Monday, April 19, 2010

Grrr.

Why is there a "work offline" option? Why would I ever want to do that and why must they make it so hard for me to switch that off?

Hate.

I did so much the weekend but most of it wasn't part of my plan and I ended up getting almost none of my planned activties done. For instance, Baby Kitty did not get his rabies vaccination - I was under the impression that theyw ere having a $5  rabies clinic across the street from my house! but sadly, they had the clinic across the street from my house last weekend, when I was out of town. There was a clinic this weekend but it was at the same time as the convention and I couldn't be at both places. I hope the Democrats appreciate my putting my cats health at risk for them.

Speaking of the Democrats, they put me in charge of a GOTV project in my precinct -  They gave me a whole bunch of flyer's and told me to have at. Fortunately for me and the precinct I wasn't the only one who showed from the precinct at the convention and so there are three of us out there to GOTV. My chair did not attend the convention, shocking.

I did get laundry done and the dog washed so it wasn't completely a lost weekend. I also did  battle with a soaker hose -  not like my other soaker hoses, a new kind a flat kind, not like those green plastic ones, but a sleek, black kind that lays flat and tidy not at all like those other soaker hoses that insist on staying tightly coiled and obnoxious. No, I bought a new and improved soaker hose to serve my honeysuckle plants for me. I should have known that it wasn't going to work. There wasn't enough water pressure to make it soak and then it got all kinked up and made spirels that I couldn't get un-done. I hate it and it caused me to have a temper tantrum. I went out bought a traditional soaker house and put it into service.

Oh and I messed up my satellite service in the office. I'm going to have to call for a service call and I noticed the cable box in that room isn't the same as the one in the other rooms. It says "Direct TV" on it. I don't use Direct TV anymore, I switched to Dish Network. Super.

No comments: