Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Grrr.

Well. The satellite guy didn't show up and there was no record that I had made an appointment and my plants from  Burpee didn't arrive as promised either.

I screamed at the operator from the satellite place and that didn't make me feel better. I screamed at her because the last time I spoke with one of their operators the operator was a lying scum and somebody was going to pay for that. And she did. She was very well trained at talking down an angry caller but I was not made less angry because they refused my demand to have an actual appointment time scheduled instead of  either 8-12 or 12-5. I did tell them if they failed to show up this next time that I would cancel my thing with them. I should have demanded a free upgrade but I wasn't feeling like negotiating with them at the time. I was in an all or nothing place.

There wasn't anyone for me to scream at about the Burpee debacle and by the time I was finished screaming into my phone at the satellite people Dogger needed to eat and I needed to leave the house so I wouldn't burn it down. I ended up buying myself Chinese food to make it all up to myself. Later, I  came home less angry and took  Dogger on a very long walk where we found many cans and bottles and then I made her yellow ducky dog cookies to make it all up to her.

While we were walking I handed out a few of the GOTV flyer's they gave me at the convention and I met  a lot of folks I usually just wave to on our walks every day so that was neat and I meet the GOP election judge for our precinct so there are Black Republicans out there too, for real. He seemed very nice and his kids have a great backyard area and a neat tree house. I  noticed that he does not have a sign for the GOP candidate for our congressional district in his yard. Hmmm.

So.

More tomorrow.

No comments: