Monday, May 3, 2010

2 days in the nab

I did my job this weekend. I flyered and or rang door bells on all the streets that I didn't all ready hit with the dog. I think I fulfilled my duty. I wish the damn headquarters would have sent me the list of registered Democrats like I asked but I held up my end. The election is on the 4th and the people around here can't say they didn't know about it or that nobody told them.

I gave out every single one I had. Now I don't have one for myself and I used one when I got a robocall from some judge. I learned he was a Democrat so I didn't cuss at the recording. The more you know.

I watered my little plants and fertilized and pesticided. Tomorrow, I scatter anti-slug as well as put out some beer traps for the little flower eating monsters. Don't dick with my flowers, one way or the other I'll have your slimy little flower munching ass.

Next year I totally grow the same peas that Alphagal has. Her plants are all ready producing. My beans are only just now starting with tiny, inedible fetal beanlings.

Oh! I got my fabric! It looks like it looked like online - practically a miracle as I was at the mercy of their camera and my screen quality . And even better, it seems like good quality while still being soft and nice. I had my fears that it was going to be the right color but the wrong texture. I ordered some swatches of other fabrics from another site and everyone of them was either scratchy or too stiff and not what I would want to curl up with. I'm also glad I said no to to a pattern. I am going to go totally nuts on my drape fabric though. Crazy pattern nutso. I can't frickin' wait.

 I called the upholsterer thinking that he would over joyed to hear the news and come flying to my place to pick up my chaise and begin work immediately! Yeah, about my job. He has some other chairs he's working on but he'll have them taken care of by Tuesday and he'll pick it up then. How dare he have other jobs? I'm supposed to be the only thing on his plate. The world is supposed to revolve around me. How often do I need an upholsters services anyway? Make way damn it.

No comments: