Friday, May 21, 2010

Okay.

The computer hates me and I am okay with that. Now.

 I sent the computer to the corner and  turned it on and off about a half a dozen times and then I told it to spend some time thinking about how its behavior made me feel and it agreed after holding its breath and turning blue that it had behaved for most of the evening like a douche bag.

I decided that I just wasn't going to deal with its issues. I decided to wash my hair and watch  my TV  shows season finale's instead with my full attention instead of watching them out of one eye - which always makes me feel like I'm cheating on them. Community, totally put me on Team Annie, by the way, and I think she and Jeff are just sweet and the episode was just splendid and 30 Rock was fabulous and then I watched Bones on TIVO delay and thus far its quite nice.

So of course the computer finally decided to work properly very late and well, that's just fine because well, I really enjoyed my shows and now there is a feral cat sitting on my window sill with the sign that says Will Head Butt for Better Cat Food and I feel like a mean person for not doing something but what the hell does he want? I all ready have a bowl of cat food out there for him and he won't eat it! And I think that's something right there.

No comments: